Crunchable, munchable, whole hazelnuts from Oregon coated in milk chocolate with a hint of burnt caramel. In-house dragee panning is a specialty of Recchiuti.
What is panning? It's an old world method of thinly coating nuts + fruits with chocolate. The number of layers is driven by balancing equal part nut or fruit to chocolate. Get a look at the making of our dragees.
- Serving Size 15 pieces (1.5oz), Servings Per Container 4, Amount Per Serving: Calories 220, Calories from Fat 130, Total Fat 14g (22% DV), Saturated Fat 5g (25% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 90mg (4% DV), Total Carbohydrate 19g (6% DV), Dietary Fiber 9g (36% DV), Sugars 10g, Protein 4g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (6% DV), Iron (6% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- HAZELNUTS, MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, WHOLE MILK POWDER, COCOA BEANS, SOYA LECITHIN (EMULSIFIER), NATURAL VANILLA EXTRACT), SUGAR, SALT, COCOA POWDER. CONTAINS TREE NUTS, MILK, SOY. MADE ON EQUIPMENT ALSO SHARED WITH SOY, MILK, WHEAT, EGGS, PEANUTS AND TREE NUTS.
- 2 months. Our products are best if consumed immediately as they do not include preservatives, artificial flavors or compounds. For best results, store confections at or just below room temperature in an odor-free environment. Refrigeration is not recommended.