DO WHAT YOU LOVE
We are always looking for enthusiastic and qualified individuals to join our team. Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will keep your application on record and contact you if we have an opening that matches your experience and interests.
Seasonal Warehouse Associate, Temporary
Location: Dogpatch, SF
The Warehouse Associate position will be key in packing our luxury chocolates to ship to our customers during the busy holiday season. This position reports and will receive direction from the Shipping Supervisor. The ideal candidate is efficient, organized and a team player. This position will go until the week of Christmas with the potential to extend through February. 8AM-4PM shift and 9AM-5PM shifts available, full time with potential for some over-time.
- The seasonal warehouse associate will be involved in packing product to ship out daily.
- Properly matching product to packing slips
- Packing perishable product in shipping boxes
- Maintains an organized work space
- Attention to detail
- Work quickly to make sure that orders are fulfilled by pick up times daily
- Ensure that any issues be brought to managers attention immediately
- Previous packing experience preferred
- Familiarity with shipping perishable products
- Ability to read and match packing slips with correct product
- Fluent in English, ability to speak Spanish a plus
Compensation: $14 per hour
Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Warehouse Associate” in the subject line. Please keep your cover letter short & sweet briefly highlighting what you can offer our team.
Sales and Service Openings
Sales & Account Services Associate, Full-time
Location: Dogpatch, SF
The Sales & Account Services (SAS) Associate possesses the ability to sell, communicate, think critically, stay organized, and demonstrate enthusiasm for Recchiuti Confections and its people. As an integral part of a small team, you exhibit effective interpersonal skills and a strong leadership ability that imparts professionalism and fairness and maintains a culture of teamwork throughout the company. You are revenue and goal-driven, and thrive in a fast-paced, continually changing, environment.
- Greet visitors to our office; assist customers with “will-call” pick-up orders as needed.
- Answer and follow-up on customer service calls and emails.
- Troubleshoot, document, and resolve customer service and sales issues
- Process orders from beginning to end for all sales channels, and resolve shipping issues to ensure safe, on-time delivery.
- Coordinate special arrangements, updates or last-minute changes to orders
- Organize and manage Q4 drop ships.
- Conduct special projects for Wholesale, Corporate, Retail, and Online as assigned
- Assist with eCommerce platform updates.
- Proactively maintain current accounts, support outreach to dormant customers, and coordinate with management to seek prospective customers and partners.
- Support with in-house and offsite promotional and sales events as needed.
- Support team with collateral printing and reproduction needs.
- Copy edit across all channels including technical operational documents and forms.
- Assist in the execution of corporate and wholesale channel sales and marketing plans.
- Provide website coverage for web specialist, as needed.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 1+ years experience in a customer service, sales, marketing, or retail role
- Salesforce or other CRM experience
- Strong MS Word and Excel skills
- Experience with Fishbowl
- Punctual; must adhere to published schedule (standard hours will be 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, some weekend work may be required, schedule may change)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible, with a positive attitude for our dynamic and changing environment
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to self-motivate, work quickly and efficiently, and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- English fluency; ability to speak Spanish a plus
- MUST have Interest in the fine food industry
- Able to work weekends during peak company holidays (e.g. Christmas and Valentine’s Day)
This is full-time, entry level competitive hourly position. Hours and schedule are determined by your supervisor, with the possibility of longer hours and weekend work during the Holiday season. A comprehensive benefits package including 401K with company match (after a waiting period), health and dental insurance (after a waiting period), PTO (company-wide Holiday time off black-out periods apply), and employee product purchase allowance & discount.
Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and please cc’ email@example.com as well with “Sales and Services Associate” in the subject line. Please keep your cover letter short & sweet briefly highlighting what you can offer our team.
No positions available at this time.