Recchiuti Confections is a high-end San Francisco-based artisan confectioner. Our handmade truffles and specialty confections have graced the pages of Food and Wine, Bon Appetit, New York Times and other well-respected food publications. We do business across a few select channels including online, corporate, specialty grocery/retail and through our retail store in San Francisco’s Ferry Plaza Marketplace. We are a dynamic, creative, and entrepreneurial company! Learn more about us by visiting www.recchiuti.com.
The Customer Support Specialist is responsible for supporting e-commerce sales channel via customer service, order processing, and administrative assignments and in-office customer service assignments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Online channel’s customer retention and service goals and initiatives
- Communicate with others in clear and professional language, prepare and review written documents accurately and completely, answer, and resolve inquiries using appropriate etiquette
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems
- Welcome and acknowledge visitors according to company standards, anticipate and address customers’ service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank customers with genuine appreciation
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees
- Enter and retrieve information contained in computer databases using a keyboard, mouse, or trackball to update records, files, orders, and answer inquiries from customers for the sales channels
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance
Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Managers
- 3+ years’ experience in a customer service or order entry role
- 2+ years’ experience in retail or restaurant service
- Computer proficiency and knowledge in Microsoft Office applications preferably in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong critical thinking, detailed-oriented, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, creative writing skills a plus
- Knowledge of inventory management software or CRM software
We would love to hear from you if you have...
- Strong work ethic to manage multiple deadlines
- Ability to interface and communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Understanding of shipping using FedEx or other similar courier services
- Have interest in the fine food industry and high-touch customer service skills
- Have fun at work and help others do the same
- 401(k), dental, health, and vision insurance, paid-time off (for eligible employees, waiting period may apply)
- A generous chocolate allowance
Ready to apply?
If you're looking for a challenge and this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you and apply today.
• Please send your resume and provide a brief summary outlining your interest for this opportunity to firstname.lastname@example.org.