The best-selling Burgundy Box holds three layers of our most popular confections like signature Burnt Caramel, Ginger Heart, Force Noir, Kona Coffee, and Piedmont Hazelnut. Experience nearly every handmade truffle made by Recchiuti. The collection comes with a legend describing each confection.
Serving Size 4 pieces, Servings Per Container 8, Amount Per Serving: Calories 260, Calories from Fat 150, Total Fat 17g (26% DV), Saturated Fat 10g (50% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 20mg (7% DV), Sodium 15mg (1% DV), Total Carbohydrate 23g (8% DV), Dietary Fiber 4g (16% DV), Sugars 17g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A (4% DV), Vitamin C (2% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (15% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
2 weeks. Our products are best if consumed immediately as they do not include preservatives, artificial flavors or compounds. For best results, store confections at or just below room temperature in an odor-free environment. Refrigeration is not recommended.