Boxed Chocolates

Caramels To The Third Power Box

Caramels to the third power. Indulge in three soft chewy caramels. The original Fleur de Sel (French sea salt) Caramel and Dark Chocolate Caramel—both coated in our custom blend Semisweet chocolate, and the salted Butterscotch Caramel, enrobed in our dark milk chocolate.

24 Pieces/ NET WT. 6.9 oz (196g)

Servings: 12, Serv. size: 2 pieces (16g), Amount per serving: Calories 70, Total Fat 4g (5% DV), Sat. Fat 2.5g (13% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 30mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 8g (3% DV), Fiber <1g (2% DV), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 6g Added Sugars, 13% DV), Protein <1g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (0% DV), Potas. (0% DV).
Cream, Dark Chocolate (Cocoa Beans, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Sunflower Lecithin [Emulsifier], Vanilla Extract, Whole Milk Powder, E476 [Emulsifier]), Sugar, Glucose Syrup (Wheat, Sulfites), Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Beans, Sunflower Lecithin [Emulsifier], Vanilla Extract), Brown Sugar, White Chocolate (Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Sugar, Sunflower Lecithin [Emulsifier], Vanilla Extract), Butter (Cream, Natural Flavor), Cocoa Butter, Fleur de Sel (French Sea Salt), Vanilla Beans Paste (Cane Sugar Syrup, Vanilla Concentrate, Vanilla Beans Powder, Vanilla Seeds, Cane Sugar), and Colored Cocoa Butter (Cocoa Butter, Contains One or More of the Following: Blue 1&2, Red 40, Yellow 5&6, and Natural Colors).
Contains milk and wheat. Made on equipment also shared with milk, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, and sesame.
Enjoy within 1 month of purchase. Our products are preservative-free and free from artificial flavors or compounds. We recommend consuming them promptly after purchase. To maintain their quality, store our confections in an odor-free environment at or slightly below room temperature. Refrigeration is not advised.

You May Also Like

Customer reviews
Customer Reviews
4.5 Based on 19 Reviews
5 ★
4 ★
3 ★
2 ★
1 ★
Customer Photos
Write a Review Ask a Question

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
  • caramels
  • gift
  • chocolates
  • friends
  • packaging
  • presentation
  • something
  • daughter
  • people
  • Michael
United States United States
I recommend this product


Packaged beautifully and proficiently!

Beth B.
United States United States
I recommend this product


I wanted to give my wife something a bit cliche’ but elevated for Valentines Day. Chocolates and roses, but the BEST chocolates and roses. Recchiuti caramels did not disappoint.

Our Flavors

We source local California farmers’ markets for bundles of fresh herbs like lavender and lemon verbena to create our signature infusions.