Peanut Butter Pucks Box

Peanut butter enhanced with peanut praline, milk chocolate, and fleur de sel in a milk chocolate shell.

6 Pieces/ NET WT. 4.7 oz (133g)

Servings: 6, Serv. size: 1 piece (22g), Amount per serving: Calories 130, Total Fat 9g (12% DV), Sat. Fat 4g (20% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. <5mg (1% DV), Sodium 50mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 9g (3% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 5g Added Sugars, 11% DV), Protein 3g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (0% DV), Potas. (2% DV).
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Beans, Sunflower Lecithin [Emulsifier], Vanilla Extract), Peanut Butter (Peanuts), Peanuts, Sugar, and Fleur de Sel (French Sea Salt).
Contains peanuts and milk. Made on equipment also shared with milk, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, and sesame.
Enjoy within 2 months of purchase. Our products are preservative-free and free from artificial flavors or compounds. We recommend consuming them promptly after purchase. To maintain their quality, store our confections in an odor-free environment at or slightly below room temperature. Refrigeration is not advised.

You May Also Like

Customer reviews
Customer Reviews
4.9 Based on 15 Reviews
5 ★
4 ★
3 ★
2 ★
1 ★
Write a Review Ask a Question

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
  • chocolates
  • Recchiuti
  • caramels
  • packaging
  • kind
  • times
  • peanut butter cups
  • sister
  • confections
  • planet
Stephanie M.
United States United States
I recommend this product

Special something

I once gave a box of these morsels away for a birthday raffle! So fun to see the winner's face!! But I mostly buy them for myself as a special treat when I want some richness and peanut punch as a reward to my busy life. A vitamin of life!! I always feel a little happier when I take the first bite then pop the rest into my mouth. You will love the experience too. Dont eat them if you are allergic to peanuts!!

United States United States
I recommend this product

Exquisite chocolates!

I have purchased, as well as received as gifts, a variety of chocolates from Recchiuti. At my last visit to the store at the San Francisco Ferry Building, I purchased my favorite, the Peanut Butter Pucks! Thanks for making these exquisite chocolates for us!

Our Flavors

We source local California farmers’ markets for bundles of fresh herbs like lavender and lemon verbena to create our signature infusions.