Boxed Chocolates

Contemporary Sampler Box

Vibrant, smooth, and rich. This exquisite selection showcases our signature Burnt Caramel truffle, Sesame Nougat truffle, Lemon Verbena truffle, and Butterscotch Caramel— exquisitely satisfying and delightfully adventurous.

4 Pieces/ NET WT. 1.4 oz (40g)

Servings: 1, Serv. size: 1 package (40g), Amount per serving: Calories 190, Total Fat 14g (17% DV), Sat. Fat 8g (41% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 15mg (5% DV), Sodium 20mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 18g (6% DV), Fiber 2g (9% DV), Total Sugars 14g (Incl. 13g Added Sugars, 27% DV), Protein 2g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (6% DV), Potas. (2% DV).
Dark Chocolate (Cocoa Beans, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Sunflower Lecithin [Emulsifier], Vanilla Extract, Whole Milk Powder, E476 [Emulsifier]), Cream, Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Beans, Sunflower Lecithin [Emulsifier], Vanilla Extract), Sugar, Butter (Cream, Natural Flavor), Invert Sugar, Brown Sugar, Glucose Syrup (Wheat, Sulfites), Water, Cocoa Butter, White Sesame Seeds, White Chocolate (Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Sugar, Sunflower Lecithin [Emulsifier], Vanilla Extract), Fleur de Sel (French Sea Salt), Colored Cocoa Butter (Cocoa Butter, Contains One or More of the Following: Blue 1&2, Red 40, Yellow 5&6, and Natural Colors), Vanilla Beans Paste (Cane Sugar Syrup, Vanilla Concentrate, Vanilla Beans Powder, Vanilla Seeds, Cane Sugar), Lemon Verbena, and Edible Decor (Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Soy Lecithin, and Contains One or More of the Following: TiO2, Yellow 5&6, Blue 1&2, Red 40, Carmine).
Contains milk, wheat, and sesame. May contain traces of soy. Made on equipment also shared with milk, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, and sesame.
Enjoy within 2 weeks of purchase. Our products are preservative-free and free from artificial flavors or compounds. We recommend consuming them promptly after purchase. To maintain their quality, store our confections in an odor-free environment at or slightly below room temperature. Refrigeration is not advised.

You May Also Like

Customer reviews
Customer Reviews
4.9 Based on 8 Reviews
5 ★
4 ★
3 ★
2 ★
1 ★
Write a Review Ask a Question

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
  • gifts
  • everyone
  • chocolate
  • Recchiuti
  • flavors
  • service
  • choice
  • colleague
  • sugar
  • textures
Chris SVG verified by SHOP
United States United States

I got glowing reviews for these chocolates!!!

United States United States
I recommend this product

I love this chocolate

And so does my lover!

Our Flavors

We source local California farmers’ markets for bundles of fresh herbs like lavender and lemon verbena to create our signature infusions.