Boxed Chocolates

Sepia Box

Milk chocolate collection. Sepia—predestined to be the color of nostalgia— it fulfills the dual purpose of evoking the flavor of its time with the catalyst of familiarity; the deliciousness of tropical fruit, the sweet bitterness of burnt sugars, warm roasted scent of seeds and nuts, lightly caramelized aroma of coffee— a fading snapshot of memories through taste.

9 Pieces/ NET WT. 3.7 oz (104g)

Servings: About 3, Serv. size: 3 pieces (35g), Amount per serving: Calories 190, Total Fat 13g (17% DV), Sat. Fat 7g (36% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 10mg (3% DV), Sodium 45mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 15g (5% DV), Fiber 1g (5% DV), Total Sugars 12g (Incl. 10g Added Sugars, 20% DV), Protein 3g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (4% DV), Potas. (2% DV).
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Beans, Sunflower Lecithin [Emulsifier], Vanilla Extract), Sugar, Cream, White Chocolate (Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Sugar, Sunflower Lecithin [Emulsifier], Vanilla Extract), Peanut Butter (Peanuts), Dark Chocolate (Cocoa Beans, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Sunflower Lecithin [Emulsifier], Vanilla Extract, Whole Milk Powder, E476 [Emulsifier]), Coconut, Hazelnut Paste (Hazelnuts), Glucose Syrup (Wheat, Sulfites), Coconut Puree (Coconut, Invert Sugar), Banana Puree (Banana, Ascorbic Acid), Peanuts, Brown Sugar, Butter (Cream, Natural Flavor), Cocoa Butter, Hazelnuts, Blackstrap Molasses, Colored Cocoa Butter (Cocoa Butter, Contains One or More of the Following: Blue 1&2, Red 40, Yellow 5&6, and Natural Colors), Invert Sugar, White Sesame Seeds, Fleur de Sel (French Sea Salt), Coffee Beans, Water, Corn Syrup (Corn Syrup, Salt, Vanilla Extract [Vanilla Beans, Water, Alcohol]), Honey, Salt, Baking Soda, Lime Zest, Vanilla Beans Paste (Cane Sugar Syrup, Vanilla Concentrate, Vanilla Beans Powder, Vanilla Seeds, Cane Sugar), and Edible Decor (Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Soy Lecithin, and Contains One or More of the Following: TiO2, Yellow 5&6, Blue 1&2, Red 40, Carmine).
Contains milk, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, and sesame. May contain traces of soy. Made on equipment also shared with milk, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, and sesame.
Enjoy within 2 weeks of purchase. Our products are preservative-free and free from artificial flavors or compounds. We recommend consuming them promptly after purchase. To maintain their quality, store our confections in an odor-free environment at or slightly below room temperature. Refrigeration is not advised.

You May Also Like

Customer reviews
Customer Reviews
5.0 Based on 12 Reviews
5 ★
4 ★
3 ★
2 ★
1 ★
Write a Review Ask a Question

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
  • chocolates
  • gift
  • friends
  • spirits
  • packaging
  • variety
  • peel
  • tastes
  • recipient
  • connoisseur
United States
I recommend this product


Received my order quickly, and I appreciated the email updates regarding its progress as it traveled from CA to PA. Beautiful packaging! My in-laws love the chocolates!

United States United States
I recommend this product

Delightful Gift

Provided an opportunity to gush with a new friend about what spectacular chocolates ya'all make.

Our Flavors

We source local California farmers’ markets for bundles of fresh herbs like lavender and lemon verbena to create our signature infusions.