Boxed Chocolates

Black Box 32

Discover the most popular confections of our 32 piece box. Whether you're new to Recchiuti or back to discover a new favorite, the mix of classic and contemporary truffles are sure to delight every palate. Including signatures like our Burnt Caramel and Force Noir, and introducing our Rosemary Olive Oil and Cappuccino, experience nearly every handmade truffle made by Recchiuti.

NET WT. 13 oz (374g)

Servings: About 11, Serv. size: 3 pieces (35g), Amount per serving: Calories 160, Total Fat 11g (14% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 10mg (3% DV), Sodium 15mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 16g (6% DV), Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 13g (Incl. 12g Added Sugars, 23% DV), Protein 2g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (4% DV), Potas. (2% DV).
Dark Chocolate (Cocoa Beans, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Soy and Sunflower Lecithin [Emulsifier], Vanilla Extract, Whole Milk Powder, E476 [Emulsifier]), Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Beans, Sunflower Lecithin [Emulsifier], Vanilla Extract), Sugar, Cream, White Chocolate (Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Sugar, Sunflower Lecithin [Emulsifier], Vanilla Extract), Glucose Syrup (Wheat, Sulfites), Invert Sugar, Butter (Cream, Natural Flavor), Pear Puree (Pear), Pecans, Hazelnuts, Hazelnut Paste (Hazelnuts), Cherry Puree (Cherry), Passion Fruit Puree (Passion Fruit), Raspberry Puree (Raspberry), Blueberry Puree (Blueberry), Cocoa Butter, Milk Chocolate Hollow Form (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Beans, Sunflower Lecithin [Emulsifier], Vanilla Extract), Dark Chocolate Hollow Form (Sugar, Cocoa Beans, Cocoa Butter, Sunflower Lecithin [Emulsifier], Vanilla Extract), Water, Lime Puree (Kalamansi), Maple Syrup, Banana Puree (Banana, Ascorbic Acid), Cassis Puree (Blackcurrant), Cognac, White Sesame Seeds, Orange Peel, Olive Oil, Black & Gold Sesame Seeds, Currants, Pectin, Corn Syrup (Corn Syrup, Salt, Vanilla Extract [Vanilla Beans, Water, Alcohol]), Blackstrap Molasses, Dextrose Powder, Colored Cocoa Butter (Cocoa Butter, Contains One or More of the Following: Blue 1&2, Red 40, Yellow 5&6, and Natural Colors), Tartaric Acid, Brandy, Grapefruit Peel, Coffee Beans, Fleur de Sel (French Sea Salt), Salt, Cacao Nibs, Honey, Sunflower Oil, Cardamom Seeds, Vanilla Beans Paste (Cane Sugar Syrup, Vanilla Concentrate, Vanilla Beans Powder, Vanilla Seeds, Cane Sugar), Baking Soda, Ginger Oil, Bergamot Oil, Rose Geranium Oil, Bergamot Tea, Green Tea, Jasmine Green Tea, Kona Coffee, Lavender, Lemon Verbena, Pink Peppercorn, Rosemary, Star Anise, Tarragon, Edible Decor (Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Soy Lecithin, and Contains One or More of the Following: TiO2, Yellow 5&6, Blue 1&2, Red 40, Carmine), and Edible Gold Decor.
Contains milk, tree nuts, wheat, and sesame. May contain traces of soy. Made on equipment also shared with milk, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, and sesame.
Enjoy within 2 weeks of purchase. Our products are preservative-free and free from artificial flavors or compounds. We recommend consuming them promptly after purchase. To maintain their quality, store our confections in an odor-free environment at or slightly below room temperature. Refrigeration is not advised.

You May Also Like

Customer reviews
Customer Reviews
4.7 Based on 121 Reviews
5 ★
4 ★
3 ★
2 ★
1 ★
Customer Photos
Write a Review Ask a Question

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
  • chocolates
  • Recchiuti
  • Black Box
  • gift
  • flavors
  • experience
  • recipient
  • friend
  • presentation
  • world
Jeffrey C.
United States
I recommend this product

delivery of product

When one places an order on a Wednesday with a two day delivery option requested, why should it take a week to receive the order? Turnaround time seems a bit clunky.

James C.
United States United States
I recommend this product

Great company

There website is easy to use. The order was delivered on time. The order was beter than expected. Flavors were spot on. Great birthday gift from my wife.

Our Flavors

We source local California farmers’ markets for bundles of fresh herbs like lavender and lemon verbena to create our signature infusions.